2014/03/07

The 1975




It happened! I saw The 1975 live in Munich. It was perfect, insane, awesome, incredible, gorgeous and everything together! I am so impressed!
Less than a meter was between Matty and me. Ross also stood close to me and he looked once into my eyes and started smiling, and this was the moment I wanted to start crying because I was so happy!
I actually never thought, that Ross fits into the band, because he seems to be different then the other three boys.
But the moment I saw him playing and singing and smiling, I knew I was wrong. Without him The 1975 wouldn't be The 1975 and no one can replace him.
I took this snap of him and saw it the first time in the car when I drove home and laughed so hard because I think that it is so cute and I love it.
In fact I realized I was wrong thinking Ross wouldn't fit into the band and now I know, that I don't want The 1975 to change ever!

Next thing I want to mention is that Matty looked into my eyes. This was the moment I really had tears in my eyes. One of my best friends calls this "eyesex", so it was a pretty good evening for my eyes. I as well realized how unique the boys are, and in my eyes especially Matty. Here where I live, people would think "What a strange guy, how can somebody do something like that with his hair? How can you wear such clothes? How can you be so..?" And that's what I hate about my life, people here are so primitive. And I think that Mattys styling is so gorgeous, I love it and I'd wish to see more people dressing like that. I actually think that he looked awesome just with this white shirt and black pants, and I loved his shoes.
This picture on the right, is one of my two favorites I took this evening.
I decided, that I want to see them at least one more time life, because it was just incredible, and I will never forget this evening, even if they sang only about one hour, which made me actually a bit sad.
Something what made me sad either was, that I didn't meet them after the gig, as lots of girls did, because we had to drive 3 hours home.
But, what made me smile was that Matty drank wine during the gig and the opening act. They were so nice and gave everyone of us a CD and signed them and took pictures with us. They're called "The Capitols" and I think that they were mysterious, because I was confused, because they seemed so nice and calm, but then they started singing and I was just shocked. In fact they were awesome too, but they aren't my music direction.

So here are some more pictures of this awesome evening, and I hope to see them again soon!


Lots of love, Amina xx


absolute favorite pic!! 






The Capitols
my signed CD *.*
The singer of The Capitols,
Matija Chulpacek and me *.*
My "The 1975" t-shirt I bought *.*

1 Kommentar: